10 Teen Pregnancy Resources
Based on recent news reports it looks like the teen pregnancy rate is climbing. (After years of significant decline.) I’ll let other people hypothesize the why part and I’ll assume that our readers understand the how part of teen pregnancy. Instead I’ll focus this post on linking to YS resources for helping a student and their parents walk through teen pregnancy.
- A Parents Guide to Helping Teenagers in Crisis by Rich VanPelt and Jim Hancock (book)
- A Review of The Secret Life of the American Teen by Patti Gibbons (article)
- A Youth Workers Guide to Helping Teenagers in Crisis by Rich VanPelt and Jim Hancock (book)
- Good Sex 2.0 by Kara Powell and Jim Hancock (curriculum)
- Mary Christmas: Reaching Out to Teen Moms by Ginger Sinsbaugh MacDonald (article)
- Sex Has a Price Tag by Pam Stenzel and Chrystal Kirgiss (book)
- Sex in the City vs Love in the ‘Hood by Efrem Smith (article)
- What Didn’t Juno Tell You? by Ginger Sinsbaugh MacDonald (article)
- What Does Juno Teach Us About Youth Ministry? by Adam McLane (article)
- When Sin Goes Public by Tom Stephen (article)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the YS Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of YS.