CONTEST: I’m a youth worker for ___________
We are all involved in youth ministry for different reasons.
But at the core all of us serve in youth ministry… to serve people.
Ultimately, we are all united in a movement which invests in the lives of middle school, high school, and college students.
With that in mind, we are hosting a contest which aims to unite us around that one fact– we serve students!
We aren't just in a thing that is about organizing programs– we each care deeply about individual students.
Here's how it works:
- Download the instructions here: http://ymexchange.com/ima-uth-wrkr-instructions.pdf
- Upload your picture to our Facebook page (anywhere is OK, but we've created an album to help keep things tidy.)
- If you need examples, I've posted a couple on our Facebook page and the same ones in the instructions.
- We'll pick a random entry each day.
- Winner will have their pick of any one resource available at https://youthspecialties.com/shop/
- Sadly, we can only ship prizes to the United States and Canada. (Anyone is welcome to participate, just have to be in one of those countries to get a prize) Also, if your state or municipality deems such contests illegal… you can't play either!
- If it goes really, super, duper well… we may start to kick in more prizes.
Thanks for helping us demonstrate visually what we all know in our hearts. If you have any questions, please leave a comment!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the YS Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of YS.