Report: YS Listens Dallas
I don't want to share too much about the ideas shared at this point as I don't want to influence the thoughts of others coming to later events next week, but there was laughter, tears and lots of conversation. Everything you'd expect when people who love Jesus and love teens come together.
I can't wait to visit other cities next week and see hear what is similar and different. We are collecting notes and will share our discoveries at a later date.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
Here's what a few people had to say on twitter:
- “@MarkMatlock My brain is spinning with great thoughts and emotions shared by DFW youth workers. Now to write down all that I heard today”
- “@randalt77 Had a great time today hearing the hearts of other youth pastors in the DFW area. we need more of this.”
- “@jeffzaugg Thanks Dallas youth workers for the great conversations. Thanks Irvine Bible Church for hosting. http://t.co/kBU2s72“
- “@durkel777 Great time of sharing and processing greater ways to impact students for Christ with MarkMatlock and other Dallas youth leaders.”
- “@TomSchwolert a great couple hours it was. helps to re-focus. sorry I cried.”
- “@topherdthompson Fun to hang out with my fellow DFW youth workers”
- “@ErinJackso Great conversations with DFW youthworkers today! We need to share wisdom more often.”
Read ALL of the twitter posts from Dallas: #YSListens
As Iron Sharpens Iron, so one youth worker sharpens another. Join us if you're near a city we are coming to this week.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the YS Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of YS.