Top 10 Blog Posts from 2011
2011 is almost over, and It's been a crazy great year here at YS.
We are incredibly blessed we get to serve youth workers like you every day.
As we look back at the last year, here were our top ten blog posts:
1. Tips for Leading Games Well:
Who couldn't use a little help when it comes to leading games.
2. Top 20 Youth Ministry Blogs 2011:
Our anual listing and ranking of youth ministry blogs.
3. YS Christmas Card with the David Crowder Band and Cell Phone Video:
Our video Christmas card of the David Crowder Band filmed by 4000 youth workers with their cell phones.
4. How Not to Be a Superhero:
No one can be a super hero, but these practical tips will help you be a better youth worker.
5. 10 Ideas to Help Kids Practice and Experience Spiritual Disciplines:
Some really great and easy activites to help your students grow spiritually.
6. Video of the Week: Lent Cartoon Jesus in the Dessert:
A great video story of Jesus in the dessert set to the song How He Loves.
7. Warning Signs of a Dry Soul:
A few check points to help make sure you aren't running on a Spiritual empty tank.
8. 10 Tips to a First Encounter:
Make sure your first encounter with a student is a good one.
9. 10 Quick but Powerful Affirmations:
Everyone needs affirmation, and these are easy ones you can use.
10. Video of the Week: NYWC 2011 | Verna Kline (81 y/o Volunteer):
A video interview with a youth ministry volunteer who's been serving for 63 years. Amazing imspiration.
We are looking forward to what 2012 will bring, as we help serve you.
Happy New Year!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the YS Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of YS.