What to Look for in a Mentor
Finding a mentor can be hard. Here are a few things to look for in someone you are considering:
1. Asks good questions.
2. Is a good listener.
3. Doesn’t offer easy answers.
4. Wants what is best for you!
5. Embraces the mystery of God.
6. Tells you things you may not want to hear.
7. Someone you want to be like, whose life you admire and respect.
8. Practices the spiritual disciplines.
9. Is Willing to think differently
10. Commits to meet regularly.
What would you add to the list?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the YS Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of YS.